Sizing & Care
Small 32 in. & below
Medium 32.5 in. -37in.
Large 34 in.-38in.
XL 38.5 in - 42 in.
2XL 42.5 in. - 46in.
3XL 46 in - 50 in.
4XL 50 in. & above
*Measurement taken at low waist (typically between your belly button and the top of your hip bones).
- Belts are unisex and are not one size fits all. They are furthermore contoured and should fit firmly but comfortably, and should not shift from side to side when properly fit.
- Measurements taken at lower waist. Lower waist is typically between your belly button and the top of your hip bones.
- Our most popular sizes for men are large and extra large, and medium and large for women.
- When in doubt size up.
- Size to your gear, not to your skin.
- Our belts run small. Our small is closer to an size "0" on women, and men with size "30" pants and below are our typical buyer of this size.
Use & Care Instructions:
- Product should fit firmly on your hips and not move from side to side.
- Never use product if either of the two locking mechanisms is not working. Velcro should lay securely, and belt lock should audibly click into place. Always pull on, and test handles and locks before riding.
- Store with velcro teeth over exterior of belt as opposed to interior to maintain product appearance and construction.
- If wet, dry completely before storing. If used in salt water, rinse with fresh water and dry completely before storing.